This is a very good document to personalize if you have a group such as a sports team, scout troop, class or club because you can substitute up to ten names for the captured crew that is fated for trial.
Below is the text of Calico Jack’s Trial 1721.
Charges of Piracy against
(1. Pirate Captain)Calico Jack and his Crew
The Prisoners that are charged are as follows :
The Captain of the pirate ship is (1. Pirate Captain)John Rackman alias (2. Pirate Captain’s Alias)“Calico Jack .”
The crew of the same pirate ship are :
(3. Crew members -up to ten)George Featherston, John Davies, Thomas Bourn, James Dobbins, Thomas Earl, Richard Corner, John Howell, Noah Harwood, Patrick Carty, John Fenwick.
The four charges against the prisioners are as follows :
- That they “did piratically, feloniously, and in an hostile manner, attack, engage, and take, seven certain fishing boats” and that they assulted the fisherman and stole their fishing boats” and that they assulted the fisherman and stole their fish and fishing tackle.
- That they did “upon the high seas, in a certain place, distance about three leagues from the island of Hispaniola…set upon, shoot at, and take, two certain merchant sloops,” and did assault (4. Victim of assault)James Dobbin and other mariners.
- That on the high sea about five leagues from (5. Port)Port Maria Bay in the island of (6. Coastal Location)Jamaica they did shoot at and take a schooner commanded by (7. Captain under attack)Thomas Spenlow and put (7. Captain under attack)Spenlow and other mariners “in corporeal fear of their lives.”
- That about one league from (8. Second port)Dry Harbour Bay, (9. Second coastal location)Jamaica, they did board and enter a merchant sloop called (10. Second vessel attacked)Mary, commanded by (11. Second Captain under attack)Thomas Dillon, and did steal and carry away the sloop and her tackle.
November 16, 1721
Spainish Town, Jaimica
PERSONALIZED: I want to personalize history. Above is the text of Calico Jack’s Trial 1721. The names available to be personalized are in red. When ordering a personalized document please list the names to be changed in the text box on the order form along with the new names you have chosen. All names are optional.
1. Pirate Captain
2. Pirate Captain’s Alias
3. Crew members -up to ten
4. Victim of assault
6. Coastal location
7. Captain under attack
8. Second port
9. Second coastal location
10. Second vessel attacked
11. Second Captain under attack